Monday, November 3, 2008

October TIF done

I just about finished my October journal page in October--it was all done except for the ribbon loops for binding. I didn't get those stitched down until Sunday.

I think this one of my less successful projects, although I did enjoy trying out the Wonder-Under image transfer technique (discussed here). I think it could use more yo-yo "project bags" but I got rather bored doing it. I was using luscious hand-dyed fabrics which kept me going longer than I'd expected.

What this month's project really did is get me thinking about what type of space I'd like, how I would use it, how I really work...and that all got both me and my husband thinking about our home, it's space and how we use it, and all sorts of issues. (a real can of worms!)

No comments: