Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Persistence Pays Off, part 1

For a while I've not had a lot to show. I'm working away but bigger projects take longer and are often slow to show visible progress.This bag is done and not quite done. The crocheting is completed on the bag. That's a bit of the handle sticking out in a loop. That is not quite done, it needs another row or two. The not done part is that I plan to felt these in the washer to make them denser. I am making both handles at the same time so that they more-or-less match and so that when I finish one, I'll have the other nearly completed. I plan to make some little flowers to use at the handles' attachment point but they won't be felted and so can wait. This is a big bag!

1 comment:

Jenny Woolf said...

This is lovely! Rather the kind of thing my grandmother used to like to make, and the kind of bag that becomes a valued friend. I wonder if it needs flowers, it's just so nice as it is.....