Monday, April 4, 2011

Rainbows and TWO Springs

I'm home, back at work. Busy, busy again. Hubby greeted me at the airport with these flowers.They were most welcome--Chicago looked bleak after sunny and daffodil filled London. But then, I realized I get an unexpected bonus--this year I get to experience TWO SPRINGS! These crocuses bloomed in our back yard this weekend. I got to see London come into bloom and in the next few weeks, I'll experience Chicago's spring. It can't get much better than this!
Your rainbow is intensely shaded violet, green, and yellow.






What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate optimism. You're good at getting people to like you. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.
I found the link to this rainbow "test" on Lady J Spice's blog.

2 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

What lovely flowers from Steve!

Two springs is great - it's my favourite time of year.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home...thanks for all the photos of your trip...they were really nice to follow.