I began this in a class at the EGA Seminar in 2007 with Tanja Berlin. Once I got home it sat.
Then last year I won a set of Evertite Stretcher Bars from Needle 'n Thread. That revived my interest in the project because I thought the bars would be perfect to keep the fabric drum taut. They were.
In late October I got the project out and framed it up (here) and began working on it again. I finished it on Christmas Day.
Tanja's instructions are wonderful and made the project easy. I did some ripping of stitches that weren't placed nicely, but I was never foundering, unsure of what went where.
Here are two photos of the newest pod. This is the third and I think I have it pretty well down now (the first was pretty lumpy!). This one is about 1-1/2" across. I have one more cut out to make.