Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Back to Work

And not stitching.  :-{  

I'm still doing physical therapy, it's a bit up and down....this leg has had problems since I was a baby and now it's protesting some muscles and tendons being brought back into use. 
I see improvement, which keeps me going.
  
That and a bit of shopping!  
There's nothing like a new project to lift my spirits.
I joined the Shining Needle Society and signed up for this online course with Catherine Jordan.
A few years back I took her "full size" embroidery class. This is a miniaturized version, finished as a pendant.
My kit arrived very quickly and I've been reading it, thinking about it, and planning my forests. Like the model picture, I plan to make seasonal trees. So while I'm too tired at night to stitch, it's never out of my mind!

SNS has a number of other course offerings that are really tempting, but so far I'm resisting. So far...

1 comment:

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the necklaces!