Saturday, January 10, 2015

Family Christmas

 We had our family Christmas gathering on New Year's Eve day.  We missed Pat, who was under the weather, but everyone else made it.  I didn't take pretty pictures of the feast before we demolished it.  It was great, as usual.
 My sister's living room is sunny and bright.
 
 Getting things ready.
 Pffffttt.
 Stockings come first.  It's out of focus, but things move fast once the gifts begin appearing.
 My sister gave me this lovely pendant. It goes perfectly with the navy dress that was my gift from everyone.
She also gave me this awesome quilled tiny tea set.  I'm in awe of the maker. 

I was the lucky recipient of a lot of cool things, including a hand-knit mobius cowl (which I haven't photographed yet because I've been wearing it), spices, and other goodies. 

No comments: