Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Odds and Ends

I have a finished object!--it's a bead wrap bracelet I'm going to be teaching next year at Homewood Guild.  It's designed by "On the Surface." I couldn't find a website for them.
 It wraps five times around my wrist.
 My EGA challenge piece from last year is on display in a show at Calumet College in Whiting, Indiana. We went to the opening last week and it was fun.
 And after I ran a conference with them last week, the Law Review board presented me with this gorgeous vase and flowers.  I have them at the office, since I'm there more than at home.

1 comment:

terryb of menasha wi said...

How nice to receive flowers and such a beautiful vase. Nicer for me was to see your challenge piece on exhibit. I really like it: the paths and the grasses and other plant life on the beach look so realistic and the silhouette of the figure is great. It evokes a sense of simplicity and contemplativeness that seems to calm the entire scene, but it still remains the focal point. Good Job and Congratulations!