Monday, December 10, 2007

First Post

My friend Leila suggested I start a blog so here I am. So far I've been posting photos of my work on my flikr site, http://www.flickr.com/photos/marjorie-il/.

If you're near Chicago and can get into downtown this week, don't miss the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef at the Chicago Cultural Center. This is the last week for this awesome show. So, if you're heading to the loop for the Christkindlmarket or holiday decorations, be sure to stop in at the Cultural Center at Randolph or Washington and Michigan for the Reef. (it's free!)

3 comments:

Jane said...

I wanted to be the first to comment. You can be sure I will read every chance I get!

Jane

yusufyusuf said...

Nice blog...

Lelia said...

Hello! Welcome to blogging. I'll have to start browsing your pics tomorrow : )