Thursday, January 20, 2011

Not much stitching going on here

I haven't been doing much of anything except try to get over this endless cold. So I'm going to show off some older stuff--the above tea towels are now gifts that have been received. I used the Transfer-eze and I was really pleased with the detail I was able to capture.This Sashiko is a new project taught last month at the Homewood Embroiderer's Guild. For a while it was just the perfect mindless think I could do while sneezing. You can see how each stitch is mapped out for you.We're gearing up for a new group of classes at the YMCA. This is a spiral beaded bracelet we're going to teach to some adults looking for a beading project. It took about an hour and one package of size six beads (I can't tell you how many of these I've made--I taught it at my EGA chapter a couple of years ago and so have done piles of them.) I haven't yet made up the kids' project--a memory wire bracelet.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I was delighted with the Alice towels, Marjorie! Nice to see them here. Thank you !