Last night I came home to the new issue of Stitch with the Embroiderer's Guild magazine. I love this publication and they have a great website.
After reading it over, I set up the ironing board and tried one of the techniques in the article on transfering text and images onto fabric. I just put one of my color laser printed copies face down onto fabric and ironed. And ironed and pressed and ironed. I got some ghostly faded images and some pretty good ones.
I realized I need images I can show. I've been using images I got when I donated to Art e-Zine and I don't feel comfortable sharing them unless they're firmly imbedded into a piece of art I make.
So today I printed out multiples of one of my photographs and I plan to try all of my experiments on that, repeating the ones I've already done, and then I can post them to show.