Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Homewood Projects

We're going to teach the ornaments above at the October Homewood meeting.  The top three are mine, the sparkly one was done by World Embroideries.  I really like how we can take the same basic pattern and come up with something very different. Hopefully our members will come up with their own variations. I've put a template for making up your own snowflake designs at the bottom of this post.
One of our classes for Homewood Embroiderer's Guild will be to make mixed media Artist Trading Cards. They fit our theme since they're the same size as a playing card.
I think the playing card fabric (from Jo-Ann's Online) is pretty cool. 

I made up this sample from fabrics and threads I had assembled when I was doing my summer challenge project.

No comments: