Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bunnies!

Here's a basketful of bunnies that I stitched for my niece's baby shower. 49 in all.  They were scattered around the buffet table. Guests took some. I think I'll make a mobile with some.  

The shower was fun. 
The mom to be is surrounded by big boxes. She's hidden behind the quilt her mom (my sister) made for the baby. It's Dr. Seuss fabric.
I love this photo of the mom-to-be.

I haven't been doing much lately. I have a few Mollie-Makes finishes--kits that came with the magazine. They're instant gratification.
 
 
These are shoe clips. In my youth they were a popular way of dressing up your shoes without buying new. I hadn't seen any for years.  I wonder how they'll look with my black oxfords.

1 comment:

Jenny Woolf said...

A bunny mobile will be lovely!