Recently Lelia gave my blog the "I love your blog" award. Thank you Lelia, I am happy you enjoy reading my blog.
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
I have chosen blogs I have set up in Google Reader and check every day and that I haven't selected previously for one of the awards that has come my way to be passed on. They include:
World in Stitches
The Embroiderer's Story/Plimoth Plantation
Time Goes By
Some of these are individual's blogs and some are related to businesses. Most are fiber related, the exception being Time Goes By. I don't know how they'll react to something like this. I think they're all well worth reading.