Thisis my third completed rectangle for my office's project for Warm Up America. This is my version of afghan crochet (I've read instructions in the past, but I didn't have any handy, so I made it up as I crocheted along--I don't think it's quite like the instructions said but I'm okay with it).
This is the front.
And this is the back--I think I like it better than the front. Variegated yarns are great motivators--I always want to see how the colors will come out in the next row.
I finished knitting the entrelac "use up the leftover yarn" tote. It has more comprehensible shape now. I plan to begin felting it this weekend.